Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977

I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.

17 September 2005

 

All in the family

"They keep calling me fish Dad"
Suprise, suprise another Bush family degenerate taken off to jail. "My son's doing fine. It's a private matter. We will support him. We're sad for him. But I'm not going to discuss it on the public square with 30 cameras," Jeb said of his son John Ellis Bush. The youngest of Brother Jebs kids, John Ellis Bush's charges of public intoxication and resisting arrest aren't hard to believe. With his brother's troubles and sister's arrest, and his cousins, and his uncle's rocky past, there has been an unarguable trend in the family. I hope people will think twice before letting these kind of blueblood alcholics in office again. So much for "Family Values."

|



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?