Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977

I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.

01 September 2005

 

Boots on the ground

Not your typical day in the Cul-de-Sac
What are we looking at here? I can only imagine what others are feeling as they watch the horrific aftermath of hurricane Katrina. I can't even contemplate what the people of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama are going through. Did God Send the Hurricane? I heard a rumor today that one thousand troops from our state might be headed down there. I've read that,"more than a third of Mississippi's and Louisiana's National Guard troops are either in Iraq or supporting the war effort . . . " Does that have anything to do with the slow response by the government? Where is our Leader?
|



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?