Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977

I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.

10 November 2005

 

I think I'll read a book.

I've been busy, really busy, for the last couple of weeks. I love blogging and the whole community of people I've met since I started back in June. I can really sympathize with Matt from the Tattered Coat when he stated recently, “daily blogging is incompatible with several aspects of my life.” The time has come for a shift in focus in my life and I’ll be putting blogging to the side for awhile.

This doesn’t mean I won’t be stopping in at all the familiar places—probably will even more so. I think I’ve accomplished a bit of what I want to do with this blog, but I’d like to focus more on the interchange of ideas. I will be at your site. I will challenge you in ways in which you might not expect from what I’ve displayed up until now.

I have one more planned post after this one. It’s kind of personal, but, well…so be it.

One last poke, couldn't help myself...


|



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?