Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977
I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.
01 January 2006
I've been tagged, Five random facts about me:
I don’t usually do this, but…just this once.
1. My wife and I have been together for just over 10 years. Our 9th Anniversary is coming up in June.
2. Her name is spelled all weird and Old English like; Melessa. Melessa means “honey bee” in Greek. My first name is Herman. Although I am the forth generation in a row to be called Herman, I am Herman Frederick Bieling III. Herman means “wise warrior.” Can you guess why I go by Fred?
3. The best car I ever owned was an 89’ BMW 740 il. 150MPH on the Autobahn. I miss Germany.
4. I am a lapsed gaming addict. I would die in my chair playing Counter Strike, if my wife let me. I am currently engrossed in Gran Turismo 4.
5. Countries I’ve lived in (stayed more than a week), Chronologically:*Bonus Answer; My wife says I can be annoyink...
- The United States of America
- Texas (third world type place that one)