Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977

I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.

01 January 2006

 

The morning after...

There's nothing like Breakfast with the Beatles early in the morning on the first day of the New Year...except I'm at work.

Mean Mister Mustard sleeps in the park Shaves in the dark trying to save paper Sleeps in a hole in the road Saving up to buy some clothes Keeps a ten-bob note up his nose Such a mean old man Such a mean old man

His sister Pam works in a shop She never stops, she's a go-getter Takes him out to look at the queen Only place that he's ever been Always shouts out something obscene Such a dirty old man Dirty old man

Well, I'm not getting much done I can tell you, but I did find this interesting little piece over @ World O' Crap I thought many of you would find thought provoking. Too bad voting's closed.
"Ultimate Wingnut of 2005."
As NOVA says, "a simple walnut has enough potential energy locked within it to power a city." And a simple wingnut has enough potential energy locked within it to amuse a lot of people -- and that's why we are here today to honor the best wingnuts that the year had to offer.

|



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?