Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977

I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.

06 April 2006

 

Frist and Foremost

Just a quick post before I run out the door. I watched Bill Frist's whiney ass on both the Today Show and Fox and Fiends this morning (It's my day off, yeah!) First let me say Frist recieved the star treatment from Katie Couric, amazing when you compare this mornings interview with the exchange she had with Howard Dean a while back. I think this means CBS is going decidedly to the Right with this pick. I dare say Frist recieved a slightly more detailed questioning from the Fox crew, most like just a more elaborate set up for his, "Democrats are obstructing everything even though I obstruct things like Ethics reform because it's convieniant" bitching and moaning.
I'm going carshopping, it's time to trade in the Nissan.

|



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?