Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977

I'm not Liberal, I'm paying attention.

26 May 2006

 

Official Business

Thank you for contacting my Washington, DC office. The concerns of my New York constituents are very important to me and I appreciate that you took the time to share yours with me. Please know that as I participate in discussions on the issues before the United States Senate, the thoughts and the opinions of all New Yorkers who write or call are given careful consideration. Please check my website for updates on the issues being considered by the Senate.
This is what I recieve in the mail after months of calling Senator Clinton's regional office in Syracuse and her offices in DC. All I wanted was an answer as to the Senators position on Senator Feingold's resolution to censure President Bush. Looks like I'm not going to get one other than her silence.

|



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?